AquaLife Trace Elements GC- 450 ml
-Treats up to 9,375 gallons
-Supplies essential ions
-More economic than other brands
Formulated to take the guess work out of dosing, AquaLife Trace Elements GC supplies essential ions in appropriate ratios to calcium. Based on available data for the average composition of saltwater in the tropics, AquaLife Trace Elements GC brings a new level of accuracy to reef tank supplementation. AquaLife Trace Elements GC is more accurate and more economical than many other brands of reef trace elements
Simply determine the rate at which a given reef aquarium utilizes calcium, and follow the label instructions for calculating the appropriate dosage of AquaLife Trace Elements GC.
1. Adjust the calcium concentration to your preferred amount, using the calcium supplementation method of your choice. Do not add any additional calcium to the aquarium for the next ten days.
2. Using a test kit, measure the calcium concentration of the aquarium.
3. After ten days, measure the calcium concentration. Subtract this reading from the previous one and divide by 10 to obtain the calcium uptake per day for the aquarium.
4. Divide the calcium uptake per day by 50 to obtain the total daily uptake of strontium for the aquarium.
5. Finally, divide the result in step four by 0.2 to determine the number of drops of AquaLife Reef Trace Elements GC to add per gallon of aquarium volume each day.
6. If the difference between the two calcium readings is 100, then you would add 1 drop of AquaLife Trace Elements GC per gallon, per day.
7. AquaLife Trace Elements GC may be dosed less frequently. Simply multiply the daily dose by 7 to determine the weekly dose.
Alternative Dosing :
1- Add 1 drop of AquaLife Trace Elements GC for every 5 ml of AquaLife Calcium Supplement Part B used or 1 ml per every 100 ml.
2- Add 1ml AquaLife Trace GC per 20 gallons of water a week. Evaluate the appearance and condition of livestock and determine appropriate adjustment of dosage. Do not exceed 10ml per 20 net gallons per week.
AquaLife Trace Elements GC provides (in alphabetical order):